Thursday, June 18, 2009

Praise for My King!

Lord of Heaven...
You ARE so awesome, all knowing, all powerful and almighty! Holy Holy Holy, is Your name! I lift up my heart cry to you and praise You for loving me even though I am so undeserving of it. Thank You for dying for me and rising again so that You could live inside of me! You ARE passionate about me, thank You with all that I am. Your love is consuming and always available, I want my life to reflect You in every way, may it also be a humble excepting offering to You on the throne in heaven! Thank You for my family, for making each one of us so unique and compassionate to fulfill the purposes You have planned out for us!

I am so overwhelmed by the magnitude of forgiveness You offer to me everyday, thank You for designing me in Your image and making me whole again.

Let's give God a shout of PRAISE today!!!! He is The King of Kings and Lord of Lords!!!

Don't forget to Bless Him with everything that you have and all that you are.



No comments:

Post a Comment