Friday, August 6, 2010

Point "Pleasant" Beach, NJ

I can't believe it's AUGUST! Where does the time go???
Quick Blurb: Spencer has been away on his summer vacation with his dad
and extended families in South Carolina now for almost 2 weeks and I
miss him like crazy. We call each other often of course.
He'll be back home by the 21st. However, he's having a blast
swimming just about every day and I'm so glad he's happy!

Tony and I needed a break from our "everyday life," issues
so we decided to pack a bag, pack the baby and drive!
We spent the majority of the day trip on the road to NJ though,
ran into some construction that just added to our anticipation of
visiting the ocean again... Wow, there was A LOT of traffic,
almost 3 hours worth of sloooooow driving.

In our minds, the ocean was worth the trip though. We just wanted
to see God's majesty of "oceanic bliss" again and get away. There is just
something about the ocean that brings utter peace and refreshment,
When we got down to the beach, it was absolutely crowded... ahhhhhh!

We spent just 2 hours at the beach on the sand with Josh (his first beach trip)
and he loved it for the most part and I've included some photos for
your enjoyment. I think we're gonna go to Sea Isle in the future.

MY HERO AND MY CHERUB
TONY SO SILLY WITH MY LITTLE SCUBA DIVER
MOM, DON'T MAKE ME WALK ON THIS HOT SAND?
TIME TO EAT!
WHERE AM I?
I'M SO LOVING THIS!

YES! A MUCH NEEDED DAY "OFF!"

No comments:

Post a Comment