Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Surprise! Another BOY... WHAT?

Boy O' Boy... Here I am celebrating (at the end of my pregnancy - March 2009) high blood pressure and all with family and friends at my baby shower! I love my family, they are just so funny... Can you see the enthusiasm on my face?
So, I thought I'd share with you some family photos and baby videos throughout this blog for some insight into the path that God is leading in my life right now, Ah.... the joys of motherhood, no longer "my hood" as mom is outnumbered (4 to 1 now) but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
As most of the moms out there already know, me time is no longer "me time" as Motherhood truly takes over in it's own form and place whether we want it or not!
I'll add a few photos and videos to keep you interested in following our family journey along the way! Enjoy the moments and share in the joys, struggles and champion along with me as we raise our children in the ways of the Lord and I mean champion, fight with FAITH and LOVE in your heart for the sake of a Godly home! :)

Mommy Inspiration!
Take time to smell those roses already, take a walk, hug your kids, hug your husband and encourage him with words of affirmation daily, bless God through your gifts and talents (He gave them to you to begin with), bless everyone you talk to, walk by faith, pray everyday, stand strong and put a smile on your face even if you don't feel like it, I dare you and see God open doors for you that you never thought possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment